I have left Islam. Find out why
    login ]   Registration ]  


 :: Downloads
  Files: 2355
  Categories: 42
  Downloads: 2501692
  
Latest in downloads
  1- Christian and Jew Accept Islam
  2- Hindu to Muslim
  3- Convert to Islam
  4- German boy converts to islam
  5- Sister Converts to Islam

Most downloaded
  1- Taraweeh Prayers from Makkah [VCD] [01 of 19]
[Downloads: 50685 x]
  2- Mawlay Album
[Downloads: 39474 x]
  3- *Imam M. Zia's Quran Recitation* [external link]
[Downloads: 36902 x]
  4- 911 In Plane Site - Directors Cut [532mb]
[Downloads: 28863 x]
  5- The Danger of Black Magic & Possessing of the Jinns (Spirits and Devils)
[Downloads: 24326 x]
  6- Christian and Jew Accept Islam
[Downloads: 21455 x]
  7- Hindu to Muslim
[Downloads: 17914 x]
  8- Allah Knows [full version] by Zain Bhikha Video
[Downloads: 16435 x]
  9- * High Quality Taraweeh VCDs
[Downloads: 15356 x]
  10- German boy converts to islam
[Downloads: 15315 x]
  11- Convert to Islam
[Downloads: 15221 x]
  12- 80% of the Words in The Quran [external]
[Downloads: 15216 x]
  13-
[Downloads: 13875 x]
  14- 'In the Name of Allah' [album promo] by Kamal Uddin
[Downloads: 13520 x]
  15- Taraweeh Prayers from Makkah [VCD] [02 of 19]
[Downloads: 12723 x]
  16- Nasheed - How can you Deny? By NBN [No Beats Necessary]
[Downloads: 12133 x]
  17- Abdul Basit Abdul Samad - Al-Hajj & Al-Balad [CD Quality Live Qiraat]
[Downloads: 12082 x]
  18- Ahmed Bukhatir - Zawjati [My wife]
[Downloads: 11566 x]
  19- Kamal Uddin 99 Names Of Allah
[Downloads: 10930 x]
  20- Ibrahim Asery Quran Recitation
[Downloads: 10448 x]


 :: Abdullah Sameer





[ Downloads Main | Add Download | New | Popular | Top Rated ]

Download Profile: 911 In Plane Site - Directors Cut [532mb]


[ Download Comments | Additional Details | Editor Review | Modify ]

Download Rating Details
Total Votes: 20
Overall Rating: 6.80


Very interesting documentary that discusses the following issues.

  • Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
    • Photographic evidence suggests not
  • Did explosives collapse the World Trade Center
    • Fire fighters tell the real story
  • Were explosives aboard United Airlines Flight 175?
    • Examination and video analysis frame-by-frame
  • Bombs in New York City
    • On-the-scene reporters tell their amazing story
  • Did George Bush lie to us about September 11th?
    • Some revealing facts about the President
  • Video & photographic evidence of a cover-up
    • Examine the evidence


Author: Unknown
Version: Filesize: 0 bytes


[ Download this file Now! | HomePage ]

Registered Users
Number of Ratings: 20
Breakdown of Ratings by Value
2 votes (10.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)2 votes (10.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)6 votes (30.0% total votes)
12345678910
Downloads Rating: 6.80
High Rating: 10
Low Rating: 1
Number of Comments: 12


* Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Unregistered users ratings 10 To 1.
Unregistered Users
Number of Ratings: 0
No Unregistered User Votes
Downloads Rating:
High Rating:
Low Rating:
 


* Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Outside voters ratings 20 To 1.
Outside Voters
Number of Ratings: 0
No Outside Votes
Downloads Rating:
High Rating:
Low Rating:
 


[ Download this file Now! | Rate this Resource ]


Is this your resource? Allow other users to rate it from your web site!

Themes/Templates von jooon.de


Proudly Hosted by Islamic Web Solutions
We do not claim any responsibility nor do we in any way approve the content or links above. If you choose to continue, it is at your own discretion.
Why I left Islam
Page Generation: 0.05 Seconds

Blog